Food, Fun, Family... It's a Lancaster County Tradition...since 1925!
Welcome to Root's Market, home of the oldest single family-run country market in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. From its humble beginnings as a poultry auction in 1925, Root's Market has evolved over the years to become a piece of Lancaster County heritage offering fresh food and a wide variety of items for sale.
There's something for everyone at Root's. Every Tuesday, Root's Market features its produce auction as well as fresh meats, deli, bakery items, flowers, handmade crafts, antiques, collectibles and household items from over 200 standholders.
- "Love this place for fresh fruits and vegetables at cheap prices! Worth the trip!"
- "This place is great place to buy good produce every Tuesday. Be there tomorrow night"
- "Best farmers market/flea market/junk mall/yard sale out there."
- "Love this place...and the big outdoor flea market...The ppl are great the food is wonderful and u get ur money worth..."
- "Haven't come across a place like this anywhere else. Awesome:)"